It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish
- Any spillage should be wiped dry
- With a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases,
- Dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight.
- Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important
- Contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner
- Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.